Candle Fire in Cloverport Home
This home suffered a fire in 2017. The entire home had to be cleaned from smoke damage and soot. The home owner choose SERVPRO to come in and help make this disaster "like it never even happened"
A disaster in a home or business can be a very traumatic experience for people. We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you during the process and see what can be cleaned up and made like new.We love helping you make it “Like it never even happened."
Thank you for choosing SERVPRO® of Breckinridge, Grayson, Meade & Hancock Counties. Give us a call at 270-580-2200