House Fire in Big Clifty
Utility room fire caused smoke damage throughout a 1200 sq ft home. This home owner choose SERVPRO to come in and take care of the smoke and soot damage for them.
A disaster in a home or business can be a very traumatic experience for people. We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you during the process and see what can be cleaned up and made like new.We love helping you make it “Like it never even happened."
Thank you for choosing SERVPRO® of Breckinridge, Grayson, Meade & Hancock Counties. Give us a call at 270-580-2200